Saturday, June 30, 2012

Apparels and accessories from Qoo10! #SBA2012

I'm finally moving away from the digital section of Qoo10! If you realised, the past few Qoo10 post is always about digital gadgets such as the iPod nano watch strap, the wireless bluetooth iPad keyboard, cables, stylus, and recently the portable charger and wireless mouse! Not forgetting the DSLR bag! But while i was doing my online shopping for those on Qoo10, i was actually shopping for apparels and accessories too! But i wanted to wait for my buys to arrive (some took quite awhile to deliver!) before blogging about them so you guys get to see the item and read my reviews!

First up, i was looking through the men's clothing section and i saw Korean Men Fashion tees on discount at only $6.90! I immediately clicked on the link and was welcomed by a variety of really nice tees. Btw, here's the direct LINK to it!

If you clicked on the link and visit the store, you will realised that of course, not everything in the store was priced at $6.90. (I swear i would buy at least 10 tees if everything was $6.90 each, LOL!) What was on offer was this rather cute striped long sleeve tee with a pocket. I thought for $6.90, it's a definitely MUST BUY. You tell me where else to find! :D

Placed my order with an additional $1 shipping fee and within 2 days, i got it in my mail box!

I was quite surprised by how fast the shipping was! I was expecting it to be longer :D

Tried it on and was glad that it was of the correct size. The material was comfortable and basically, i have no complains about it! I'm so pleased with it! At just $6.90, it's definitely a steal. I saw another few designs which i'm really interested in! Now i'm considering whether to get other designs even though it might cost a little more. Highly recommended!!!! (:

Next would be a graphic tee store that i came across that was selling their tees at a discounted price of ONLY $2.90! It was quite hard to believe at first but i found out it was real! Looked through and these are the 2 that caught my eye!

I thought the one on the left was rather unique since i'm a fan of stars and bolts however a few days after i ordered, i was told my the seller that it was out of stock! So saddening. I was refunded the full amount though. Most of you might have seen the design on the right before. I think i saw someone wearing it in town before and i thought the design was rather simple and nice so i ordered it! HOWEVER, it's been almost a month and the tee is still on delivery. Why so long!

I've been looking for this tee for the longest time and i found it on Qoo10!

The store is under "Women Clothing" (they state that it's unisex) But if you look at the store, most of the apparels are for the female but i decided to take a risk and order this CPT America tee that i've always been looking for! Guess how much i got this tee for? ONLY $9.70. Once i got it, i quickly put it on and instagram a photo of it. Ever since then, every one has been asking me where to get it so here's the direct LINK to the store! OH YA! GUYS CAN WEAR IT TOO! :D

Delivery took about 2 days and right to my door step! This year's theme for Singapore Blog Awards is superhero so if i can't bother to dress according to the theme, i can just wear this CPT America shield tee to the awards! HAHAAHAHA

Random photo in the tee with my favourite gloomy bear

Have you ever saw an accessory on your favourite KPOP idol and wanted it?

I was browsing for accessories on Qoo10 and i came across this store which sells accessories that are seen on KPOP idols such as Big Bang, SHINee, B2ST etc, EXACTLY the same design! They even provide a photo of who wore what!

Being a fan of lightning bolt, i immediately spotted this lightning bolt shaped ear studs which G Dragon from Big Bang wore in one of his MVs! It cost $5.90 after shipping which i thought was reasonable. all the way from Korea! Worth it!

Shipping took rather long, waited about 2 weeks for it to arrive. Overall, not bad and it was of good material! If you are interested in getting accessories such as ear studs and rings of the same design that your favourite KPOP idol has wore before, you should totally check out this direct LINK to the store! One of the rings that i wanted was sold out. Boo :(

Last but not least, i ordered a pair of TOMS that was on discount!

Used coupons to save as much as possible and got a pair at only $16.98!

This afternoon, i was lazing around watching youtube on my iPad and suddenly someone knocked on my door and guess what? MY TOMS ARRIVED!!! I told myself i would only publish this post when my Toms arrive so that this would be a complete post! YAYY The shoes are currently still on discount now so you might want to check out the store! - LINK.

I'm so satisfied with the colour, delivery and quality that i'm considering buying another pair! The thing i like about TOMS is that they are super comfy and to wear them, you just have to slip them on + they match with most outfits! them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 things before i end this post!

If you are looking for coupons and you are going to make payment using your MasterCard when you check out, click on the above image to be directed to receive the various discount coupons! Save money with coupons!

TODAY (30 June) IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR ME! Click on the image above

Thank you to everyone that has voted for me (esp those who voted everyday) for the past 1 month or so! Every time i feel very thankful as i enter the #SBA2012 site and i see my face appearing as one of the top 3 leading in votes in my category. Rest assured even though voting will be over tonight, there are still more posts coming up next week! I truly enjoy shopping and sharing my exp with you guys! As for whether i will win a not, we will see it at the awards itself ;)